Wednesday, October 21, 2009

CNN's Latino in America special

Time goes by so fast! I've been so busy with homework and tests that I haven't really kept this blog updated. I'm being graded on this so I think from now on, I have to try to write in this blog more often.

So here's the usual immigration news on campus:

CHISPAS as well as other organizations will be screening CNN's Latino in America special this Wednesday (October 21) in the Reitz Union's auditorium from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.

This documentary should touche the issues of immigration in the United States as well as what it means to be a part of a minority in this country.

It should be very interesting. I won't be able to go out and watch it with CHISPAS, but I will watch it home as I study (I'm very busy lately with school work!)

I think I will give my opinions tomorrow on this blog regarding the documentary.

I sugest you tune in and watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment